When We Are Closed
Need to see a GP over the weekend?
Weekend Plus Service allows you to book appointments at the following surgeries on the weekend, early morning and late evening:
- Brook Green Medical Centre, Bute Gardens, W6 7EG
- Cassidy Road Medical Centre, 651a Fulham Road, SW6 5PX
- Parkview Practice (Dr. Canisius & D. Hasan) Parkview Centre for Health & Wellbeing, Cranston Court, 56 Bloemfontein Road, W12 7FG
To book an appointment, phone Park Medical Centre. More information can be found in the 'Weekend Plus Service' Leaflet.
Out of Hours
Should you require medical treatment or advice when the surgery is closed, please telephone the surgery. An answer machine will provide you with instructions. The centre works with LCW GP Co-Operative, which is based in St. Charles Hospital.
This is not a walk-in service; you must telephone LCW first on 0208 969 0808. You will need the patient’s details, including date of birth, address and contact telephone number.
Nearest Walk-In Centres
- Charing Cross Hospital, Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8RF.Telephone: 020 8383 0904.
- Parsons Green Walk-in Centre, 5-7 Parsons Green, London SW6 4UL, Telephone:
020 8846 6758.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.
PLEASE NOTE THE ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY DEPARTMENTS AT HAMMERSMITH & CENTRAL MIDDLESEX HOSPITALS ARE NOW CLOSED.